Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

As a British citizen, how do I apply for residencia?

Immigration Law

Francisco Garcia Ramirez

14th of November 1999

Q. As a British citizen, where should I apply for my "residencia" and what will they require from me?


    A. The resident“s card is processed in your local police station (Policia nacional).
    You will have to fill out a form and produce the following documentation:

    • Evidence of medical insurance in Spain.
    • Bank certificate showing your average income.
    • Copy of the "escritura" (title deed) of your property.
    • 4 Photographs.

    You can do this yourself or engage the services of a "gestorķa", who can handle this administrative work for a very reasonable price.

Featured Links: Apply for your Spanish NIE Number
© 1999-2023 Professional Ideas SL All Rigths Reserved - Copyright Notice    - Interesting Resources | Glossary | Terms of Use | Contact Information Contact Details    
Professional Ideas SL CIF: B92930627 - Tomo: 4505 - Libro 3414 - Folio 196 - Hoja MA-97033